We're Here To Help You
Having trouble accessing your DiabetesSisters Account? Read though the suggestions below. If you continue to have difficulty, contact DiabetesSIsters staff through the form at the bottom of the page, the Contact Us page, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your username and/or email address is not being accepted:
- You can login using either your email address or your username.
- Make sure you are using your correct username.
- You may need to reset your password.
- Try accessing the site with a different browser application.
If you see an error message when you attempt to login:
- You may not have an account. You can create a new account by completing the registration process.
If you are not receiving an email when you reset your password:
- Make sure you are using the same email address you used to create your account.
- Check your spam or junk mail folder.
If you continue to have difficulty accessing your account, please complete this Request for Email or Username Login Assistance form and a DiabetesSisters staff member will be able to locate your account and help you login. You can also contact DiabetesSisters support directly at email@example.com.