Eating a healthy diet can be delicious and economical, and doesn't have to leave you feeling deprived. Best of all, choosing a healthy meal plan can help keep your blood sugar in range and help you feel better overall!
Ready to get started? Here are recipes and advice from some of our favorite nutrition sites.
- Start off your day with an array of breakfast recipes from Kelly Schmidt, RD, LDN, of Kelly Schmidt Wellness, LLC.
- Skip the fast food lunch temptation by cooking up one of these soups or stews from Diabetic Foodie Shelby Kinnaird, and portioning it into servings to bring to work.
- Dig into a quick and tasty dinner with this 8-Ingredient Stuffed Pepper Skillet recipe featured by Susan Weiner MS, RDN, CDE, CDN, on her Healthy Bites Blog.
- Are you looking for some healthy snack ideas? Our friends at Diabetes Daily have some great options for you.
- And yes, sometimes you just don't feel like cooking. Don't worry, Hope Warshaw, RD, CDE, has tips for Healthy Restaurant Eating.