If you'd like to support women with diabetes and change your own life as well, consider donating some of your time and talents to DiabetesSisters. Each volunteer position is home-based and requires a commitment of just a few hours a month.
We have volunteer opportunities for those with experience in the following areas:
- Forum moderators - moderate online conversations in our Forums
- Bloggers – candidly share what it’s like to live with diabetes in blog posts on various themes: Type 2, Student, Working/Career, Motherhood, Advanced Duration...
- Certified Diabetes Educators- write articles and support our members
- Nutrition, fitness, social/emotional expertise - write articles
- PODS Leaders – coordinate and lead monthly or quarterly meetings in your area
- Communications – marketing, social media, web admin, graphic design
For more information and/or to express interest in volunteering with us, complete the Volunteer Interest Form.