Support Our Organization
Did you know there are 123 million women worldwide living with diabetes? Yet many of them feel alone and without a network of support. DiabetesSisters believes no woman should walk alone in her diabetes journey. Since our founding in 2008, DiabetesSisters has been working to connect women with diabetes and their families through peer support, advocacy and education that improves their health and quality of life.
We are the only 501(c)3 organization focused exclusively on women with diabetes, and are run by women with diabetes for women with diabetes. Our programs connect more than 10,000 women with diabetes and their families across the globe. But with your support we can change the lives of even more women.
You can make a one-time gift that enables to change the lives of women with diabetes or join our Sister Strength program with a monthly credit card gift of $5 or more. Your monthly credit card gift is processed automatically and continues until you notify DiabetesSisters of a change - you also receive a yearly giving statement for tax purposes.
- $5 monthly or $60 one-time gift provides materials for a PODS Meetup to connect women with diabetes.
- $10 monthly or $120 one-time gift funds outreach and education for DiabetesSisters to reach 200 women in a new city.
- $21 monthly or $250 one-time gift funds a Partner's Perspective scholarship for the spouse or partner of a woman with diabetes to receive education and support.
- $42 monthly or $500 one-time gift funds a Weekend for Women Conference Scholarship including registration, meals and lodging for one woman with diabetes to attend.
- $84 monthly or $1,000 one-time gift covers start-up costs for a PODS Meetup in a new location including PODS leader training, all materials and ongoing staff support.
- $200 monthly or $2,400 one-time gift sponsors a speaker or education session at the Weekend for Women Conference.
Your gift is greatly appreciated, tax deductible and directly supports the mission of DiabetesSisters. To make an online gift, please use the following link:
You might consider a donation in honor or celebration of a loved one with diabetes. Also see if your employer offers a matching gift program to charities you support, which can double the impact of your donation. Please make donations by check payable to:
319 N Weber Road, pmb 163
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Your gift is greatly appreciated, tax deductible and directly supports the mission of DiabetesSisters. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Norton, CEO, email@example.com.