Support Our Organization
Did you know there are 123 million women worldwide living with diabetes? Yet many of them feel alone and without a network of support. DiabetesSisters believes no woman should walk alone in her diabetes journey. Since our founding in 2008, DiabetesSisters has been working to connect women with diabetes and their families through peer support, advocacy and education that improves their health and quality of life.
We are the only 501(c)3 organization focused exclusively on women with diabetes, and are run by women with diabetes for women with diabetes. Our programs connect more than 50,000 women with diabetes and their families across the globe. But with your support we can change the lives of even more women.
You can make a one-time gift that enables us to change the lives of women with diabetes or join our Sister Strength program with a monthly credit card gift of $10 or more. Your monthly credit card gift is processed automatically and continues until you notify DiabetesSisters of a change - you also receive a yearly giving statement for tax purposes.
- $10 monthly or $120 one-time gift provides materials for a PODS Meetup, enabling women with diabetes to connect with each other.
- $25 monthly or $300 one-time gift funds the distribution of our eNewsletter, full of education, news, and diabetes tips & tricks, to over 13,500 subscribers for 6 months.
- $50 monthly or $600 one-time gift funds a culturally-focused educational session for our Minority Initiative Program.
- $100 monthly or $1,200 one-time gift provides a PODS Leader the opportunity to attend our Leadership Institute, designed to further leadership skills and allow women to bring DiabetesSisters to their communities
- $200 monthly or $2,400 one-time gift sponsors the design and translation of our materials to serve our Spanish-speaking population.
Your gift is greatly appreciated, tax deductible and directly supports the mission of DiabetesSisters. To make an online gift, please use the following link:
You might consider a donation in honor or celebration of a loved one with diabetes. Also see if your employer offers a matching gift program to charities you support, which can double the impact of your donation. Please make donations by check payable to:
618 N Boylan Ave, Suite 826
Raleigh, NC 27603
Your gift is greatly appreciated, tax deductible and directly supports the mission of DiabetesSisters. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.