PODS Meetups: A signature program of DiabetesSisters
- Opportunities to share experiences, peer support, and lived expertise with others who have been there too.
- Meet in person or online with other women living with diabetes for encouragement, education, and empowerment.
- Women age 18+ living with any type of diabetes or prediabetes are welcome, regardless of whether they were diagnosed yesterday or 40+ years ago.
- We strive to create an open, respectful environment for women with diabetes or prediabetes to truly focus on their health.
Check our Event Calendar for current PODS Meetups and locations.
Want to learn more about starting a PODS Meetup? Submit our PODS Interest Form.
- California: Sacramento County/Citrus Heights; Ventura County/San Fernando Valley
- Colorado: Denver Metro
- Florida: Jacksonville
- Georgia: Keysville
- Indiana: Indianapolis (coming soon)
- Maryland: Columbia/Catonsville
- Massachusetts: Boston, Boston MetroWest, South Shore/Braintree
- Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Nevada: Reno
- New Jersey: Bridgewater; Greater Old Bridge area; Princeton
- New York: Albany/Schenectady; Clifton Park; Perinton/Fairport; Rochester (College Park/U of R and Westside locations)
- North Carolina: Cary/Apex; Durham; Greensboro
- Ohio: Columbus
- Pennsylvania: Greater Philadelphia Area
- Rhode Island: Providence area
- Texas: Austin
- Tennessee: Chattanooga
- Virginia: Arlington; Chesapeake; Richmond (West End and Chesterfield locations); Williamsburg
- Washington State: Seattle
- Virtual (online)
PrintRunner Nonprofit Sponsorship Program supports DiabetesSisters.