Part of DiabetesSisters (PODS) Meetups: A Signature Program
Whether you were diagnosed yesterday or 10 or 25 years ago, you are warmly welcome at PODS Meetups: In-person and online opportunities for women age 18 and older living with any type of diabetes, including prediabetes. We strive to create an open, respectful space for women with diabetes or prediabetes to focus on their health. Join us to share experiences, encouragement, and lived expertise with others who have been there too.
To learn more about the PODS Leader role, and apply to be one, click here.
- Arizona: Greater Phoenix
- California: San Jacinto/Riverside; Ventura County/San Fernando Valley
- Colorado: Denver Metro
- Florida: Davie; Jacksonville; Sebastian; St. Augustine; Tampa (on hiatus)
- Georgia: Keysville
- Illinois: NW Chicago suburbs (coming soon)
- Massachusetts: Boston MetroWest; South Shore/Braintree; Holden/Worcester
- Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Nevada: Reno (2 locations)
- New Jersey: Bridgewater; Hampton/Clinton; Old Bridge; Princeton
- New York: NY Capital District; Greater Rochester (Perinton/Fairport); Rochester (Westside)
- North Carolina: Apex/Cary/SW Raleigh; Durham; Greensboro (on hiatus); Pittsboro
- Ohio: Columbus; Marion
- Pennsylvania: Greater Philadelphia Area (on hiatus)
- Rhode Island: Providence area
- Tennessee: Chattanooga, Soddy Daisy (on hiatrus)
- Texas: Austin
- Virginia: Arlington; Chesapeake; Richmond (West End and Chesterfield); Williamsburg (on hiatus); South Riding/Chantilly area
- Washington State: Seattle
- Virtual (online)
PrintRunner Nonprofit Sponsorship Program supports DiabetesSisters.